donia banota cool
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

welcome to donia site

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

##somethings To Write About ##

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
وسام عضو مميز بتلبيه الطلبات
وسام عضو مميز بتلبيه الطلبات
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 413
العمر : 30
Personalized field : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2007

##somethings To Write About ## Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ##somethings To Write About ##   ##somethings To Write About ## Emptyالأحد 31 أغسطس 2008, 5:05 pm

Perfection

Most of the time girls want the perfect man, but there isn't such a thing called perfect

You should know that the only one how's perfect is Allah and I challenge you to bring me something perfect, and I'm sure %100 that you wouldn't find it

Absolute perfection is a myth, and if a guy or girl want a perfect mate they wouldn't find it .

Immortality

Do you believe in that, I am sure that you know the stories of Dracula the vampire the blood sucker , they say that Dracula is immortal, again they are wrong as I said before no one is immortal accept Allah .

Gods

Do you know that Christians have three gods and how is that could be possible They say that Jesus is the son of god ( I am sure that they didn't read Quraan Kareem ) again how could that be possible, and the other god is called the holy spirit and what the hick is that, don't ask me I don't know what is that ( there is only one god its Allah )

Ohh my favorite L.O.V.E

I know that I write to mush about love but I like it .
Have you ever fall in love before ?
Do you know love is weapon with two edges , it has both downsides and upsides luckily the upside are much more than the downside, but the downsides are more dangerous.

So, know how to chose or there will be a bad result chose carefully and knowthem will before you decide to love them or note
And please don't give your self a headache

Humanity

Nowadays is there something called humanity? I don’t think so
To give you prove go to Iraq OR to Palastyne is the things happens in those two countries can be called humanity , again I don't think so
The world now is being controlled be an idiot called GEORGE BUSH or AMERICA
You'd like to know that in America a super sized volcano , if its happened and exploded it will make the US a mountain of dust

Allah be with you
And thank you for reading my idiotic ideas
Arigato

You can add your comments and you can add your own de******ion of an adjective that you want to talk about

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://donia.forumarabia.com

##somethings To Write About ##
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
donia banota cool :: الاقسام العامه :: ( English Forum )-
انتقل الى: